UCLA Bridge Program
• Students can earn up to one year (8-10 classes) of transferable college credit(s) at Da Vinci for free.
• Students have access to a rigorous college education with Da Vinci’s real-world, project-based curriculum, while gaining on-the-job work experience in high-demand jobs through paid and unpaid internships and project consultations.
• Students have access to tutoring, advising, and teacher/professor support while moving through the program with a group of students who share a common bond and are taught by committed Da Vinci teachers who students know well.
• Students have easy access to high-demand general education courses that are frequently overenrolled in local community colleges.
• Prospective students must be current 12th graders at Da Vinci Design, Da Vinci Communications, Da Vinci Science, or Da Vinci Rise and be in good standing.
• Students will be required to “opt in” to the DVX program and will commit to a specialized program of advanced study for their 13th year.
© 2018 Da Vinci Schools. All Rights Reserved. 13500 Aviation Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250