Ucla x and El camino
• Students can earn transferable college credits in either a 1-year or 2-year program through UCLA Extension and El Camino College at DVX for free.
• Students have access to a rigorous college education while gaining on-the-job work experience in high-demand jobs through paid and unpaid internships and project consultations.
• Students will be required to be in on-campus and in-Person classes between 6 and 20 hours a week depending on their academic schedule. Additional work outside of class is required for all classes and is dependent on the specific class.
• Students have access to tutoring, advising, and teacher/professor support while moving through the program with a group of students who share a common bond; these students are taught by college professors and committed Da Vinci teachers whom the students know well.
• Students have easy access to high-demand general education courses that are frequently over-enrolled in local community colleges.
• Prospective students must be current 12th graders at Da Vinci Design, Da Vinci Communications, Da Vinci Science, or Da Vinci Rise, and be in good standing.
© 2018 Da Vinci Schools. All Rights Reserved. 13500 Aviation Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250